Saturday, April 25, 2009

04.25.09

Amber: shopping with mom.

Ben: "How can you drink hot coffee on a day like this?" she asked as I sat, indeed drinking hot coffee. I thought, it's easy, and I wanted to say something sarcastic like, "Let me show you," but didn't, and after a coy smile I said simply, "It's nice I know, but in here it's a bit chilly and Hot Coffee warms me, and sometimes you need a good warming." She thought that sounded stupid and so did I; she said nothing more after that.

Morgan: Ultimate Regionals: Even though the VCU Men and Women's teams didn't make it to regionals, extra money in our budget gave us an opportunity to watch some pretty sweet ultimate games.

Rachel: Leaving the passport fair at the Ridgefield Ukrops. The family and I went to renew our passports and Becca decided to be a creeper.

No comments: