Tuesday, March 17, 2009

03.17.09

Amber: Changing seats forces you to take on a new perspective; I suggest everyone change their seats.

Ben: Gatsby's idealistic American dream, consummated through self-invention and wrought with intention, agenda, scheme and mystery...Like us he hid behind something he thought was necessary, the fraudulent face of desired celebrity and green...who's the true intruder? We'll sit and wonder, are these masks, on mine and yours; is this us.

Morgan: I was surprised by the number of people who wore green today; I expected more drunk individuals. Happy St. Patrick's Day yall!!

Rachel: When tragedy strikes, especially so close to home, it forces you to stop and reconsider your hurry. Several times, this horrifying scene down the street has stopped me in my tracks and made me reevaluate my priorities.

No comments: