Saturday, March 28, 2009

03.28.09

Amber: Home for less than three hours.

Ben: The alarm went off at 5:45 that morning and my eyes barely flinched. I staggered out of bed in time to get on the road by six. There was a fine mist and at times it turned to regular rain. I drove while watching as the morning came. And there was a moment somewhere in between i questioned what it was i was doing, but instead of answering i kept going. A little time after i was standing with who i consider a best friend and we waited for a gun to go off or something. It finally did and we ran for a bit, six miles really, and that was that. We had numbers and everything. He told me he was tired afterwards and i said the same. He went to bed and i went home.

Morgan: Don't get me wrong, I love being a photography major, but our schedule is unpleasant and not flexible which causes much frustration and anxiety when it comes to signing up for classes.

Rachel: Close, but not close enough.

No comments: