Saturday, December 26, 2009

12.26.09

Amber: This is the second time I have been in this store in Nelson County VA, at one oh four in the afternoon, and I have only been there three times in my life.

Ben: With a cup of coffee in hand, book too, I sat back and watched the crowd of people usher in and then out of the shop, one after another, and then another, and so on.  They had their bags, their husbands, wives, children, and grandchildren in tote too.  They carried, also, faces of joy and spirit, faces that gushed contentment and warmth, reddening their cheeks and noses.  "So it goes," I thought, and then took a sip of the coffee I had, from the cup I had, and then opened the book I had.  I too, I knew, had red cheeks and nose.

Morgan: Which car will be in the Mystery Hot Wheels? This one!

Rachel: Shopping for those post-Christmas sales.

No comments: