Thursday, February 19, 2009

02.19.09

Amber: Test for PSYC was online, my room was taken over by notes and tabbed pages of the book.

Ben: In many cases, when a hang over gets the best of you, there is no way, and no person that can entice you from bed and away from the TV, because when all that is needed to survive the day is a good run of childhood favorites, Home Improvement being one of them, well, then bed is where you'll stay, that is until you're good and ready to roll out and maybe make yourself a cup of hot-chocolate and a bowl of cocoa-puffs.

Morgan: I like even numbers. So, of course, I was sitting in seat number 20, but I was compelled to take a picture of the empty seat next to me with the gum stuck to the bottom of it proving even numbers are better then odd.

Rachel: Looking up tattoo ideas with Katelyn and contimplating how furious our parents would get if we got one.

No comments: