Saturday, February 28, 2009

02.27.09

Amber: Scrubbing the apartment making it look beautiful!

Ben: I really wanted my hands to be good and warm, dug deep into pockets that seemed better than anything else, the cold really did bite, and i saw a man coughing good, a girl sneeze, and another who was wrapped tight in a plain scarf, some days really are just a bunch of random run-ins, that all seem to come together making one less than lucid dream.

Morgan: i was driving to kroger to get some snacks for a tournament this weekend when i noticed some bird poop on my windshield. i got rid of it.

Rachel: Arbys; snuck outside for a quick picture. See that car? I'm supposed to be attending to it... yet I'm outside cause I was getting bored with my typical Friday pictures from the window.

No comments: